11.06.2010

First weekend

We attended a birthday party today and it was nice to meet people. I still have not driven out of the estate but Brian says I will tomorrow. I have to go to the grocery store. I will let you know how it goes.
I did get to call dad and Aunt Cathy today. It worked well. I hope to get some scheduled times to skype with people. Dad and Aunt Cathy don't have internet so it was nice to talk to them for the first time. Otherwise I will keep in touch via facebook or email for more individual communication.
Mikaela has adjusted to the time difference now. She slept through the night starting Wednesday but I woke up every hour to go check on her. It was like having an infant all over again.
Well, getting late and need to start the "night night" routine for Mikaela.

No comments: