11.13.2010

Elephant Sanctuary


Elephant sanctuary this morning was great. Glad we did the early tour, because it got hot out there. Mikaela enjoyed brushing, feeding and petting the elephants. They are huge animals!!! This elephant here is Timba, I think. She was the biggest out of the 4 they had out. Mikaela even got kissed by an elephant!!!!! She wasn't too sure what to do with t
Brian has to edit some of the pictures I took because I do not have the best technique. Not to mention a few of the scenic country shots I was taking was from a moving vehicle's window.

FYI, Brian has mustache because he and the guys from work are doing "Movember" in support of Prostate Cancer Awareness. He is sporting "The Trucker". Joy joy - but for a great cause!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I love this picture! The look on Mikaela's face is priceless! I would have loved to have seen her up close and personal with the animals. Looks like you guys are having fun.