1.17.2011

Happy 2011

Well, we have started our new year here in South Africa. Brian is busy busy at work and my calendar has filled up quickly. At least for this week.
I play volleyball on Monday nights. Brian has his photography class on Tuesday night. I am planning on attending a Bible study on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. One Friday a month I will be at a knitting circle of sorts. Wow.
We are planning on going to Mabula this weekend on a game drive so I hope to have new pictures soon. In February, we are tentitively planning a trip to Durban, on the Indian Ocean with a few families. In March we are going 4x4 camping in which we will be staying in a tent on top of a landrover defender. The camping trip should be interesting to say the very least.
Also, some new news. We are planning on staying here til April 2012, which is 6 months longer than we originally planned. So, if you were hoping to come over for a visit, you have plenty of time!!!!!

No comments: