4.21.2008

28 week update and nursery fabric




These are few of the pictures of the nursery fabric, crib skirt and beginning of the quilt. I believe we are going to do the walls in white and yellow. Wanted to share the theme.

I also had my 28 week check up today and Mikaela is measuring where she is supposed to and is very active. Her heart rate is 147. I have gained 2 pounds the past 2 weeks so I am getting my weight back under control. It went a little over last month. My blood pressure is good, which they are keeping a closer eye on because I am swelling in my feet and legs quite a bit. Actually, I had no idea that my feet and legs could get SO LARGE - and I still have awhile to go, not to mention hot weather. Everyone at work and church are making me sit down and put up my feet all the time. But I am not complaining. It is nice to know that I have so many people I can count on.

Brian will be home THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!! Maybe he can take a picture of my poor swollen feet and we can post them. I am not making any promises. It is a bit disturbing.

No comments: