4.10.2008

26 week update

This past Sunday, April 6th, I went with Daddy, Barrett, Noah and Nathan to Lincoln Theater to see "Pickin' for Pets". It was a bluegrass benefit for Wake SPCA. We saw IIIRD Tyme Out and a few other bands. It was nice to hang out with some of the men in my life.....
I think Mikaela likes bluegrass as much as her Pop Pop and cousins because it felt like she was trying to clog when IIIRD Tyme Out played an upbeat song. Maybe between dad's grandchildren, someone will learn to play and sing bluegrass.

I went to my 26 week appointment this past Monday and Mikaela measured right where she is supposed to be. I passed my glucose tolerance test so that is good news too. However, I got a little lecture on weight gain and not drinking enough water. I don't know how they expect you to drink all that water. But I will try my best to eat better and drink as much water as possible. My next appointment is in 2 weeks.

Brian has informed me that he will be home at the end of April. We are counting down the days til we can see each other.


No comments: