3.04.2008

Maternity pictures taken

I had maternity pictures done yesterday with A Timeless Image photography. Wende Trew, the photographer, is a friend of mine and she printed some pictures for me to see. They are something else. I am going to post a few if she doesn't mind. I will check into the copyright stuff. If I can't put any on my blog then I will post the website.
By the way, I go for the ultrasound on March 11. Boy or Girl? We'll find out......
Regardless, the little "peanut" is active!!! of course so is his/her mama......

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Mandy, your pictures look great!
You and "the peanut" are so beautiful! Hope everyone is doing well. Love ya, Ashley

Jennifer said...

Hey Mandy! Girl your pictures are wonderful! You look so beautful! I wish you and Brian all the luck in the world! This site is a great idea! Love ya buches! Jen