3.11.2008

Baby Triplett


I just wanted to introduce you to Michaela Brae Triplett. She is named after her Pop Pop Wilson. I know that some people want to laugh right now, knowing that Brian and I are going to raise a little girl. (Tammy and Paige - I guess I will have to get used to pink ;) ) Go ahead and laugh.
She has already shown a bit of personality. When I got Brian on the phone while we were looking at the ultrasound and I told him we were having a girl, she stuck her tongue out. Is she already mocking us? Then when the ultrasound was about to wrap up, she gave us a little wave good-bye. That is the video that is on the blog.
The due date has been moved up about 2 weeks, making it July 14th. She is currently about 1 pound and looks like she will have long legs. Wonder where she got that from???? Maybe she will play volleyball or basketball. I do look forward to the NCSU cheerleader outfit.
I guess I am getting used to the idea of a little girl. I just hope she doesn't put Brian and me through all that I put mom and dad through. I guess that is what would be justice. Until next time....

1 comment:

Anita said...

Mandy,
Cathy e-mail your blog to a few of us yesterday. I wanted to say congratulations on your new baby girl!! I have 2 little girls of my own and they are a total joy....a LOT of work, but worth every bit. I wish your new family the very best!
-Anita